When do I need a master craftsman of event technology?
The construction and the deconstruction of stages, studio and lighting equipment on scenery exceeding 200 square meters of floor space or in multi-purpose halls for more than 5,000 people as well as the maintenance of these facilities have to be supervised and controlled by a master craftsman of event technology.
When do I need event technology supervisors?
At final rehearsals, events, broadcasts or recordings of events on scenery or stages exceeding 200 square meters of floor space or in multi-purpose halls for more than 5,000 people there has to be at least one certified event technology supervisor (discipline stage/studio or hall) and one certified event technology supervisor (discipline lighting).
When do I need an event technician?
The construction and the deconstruction of stages, studio and lighting equipment on scenery between 100 square meters and 200 square meters or in multi-purpose halls for not more than 5,000 people have to be supervised at least by one certified event technician with at least 3 years of professional experience.
Obligations/duties of the licensee
- The licensee is responsible for the safety of the event and for the compliance with regulations.
- The licensee (or an event supervisor assigned by him) has to be present at all times when the place of public assembly is open to the public.
- The licensee is in charge for the cooperation of security, fire watch and first aid post with the police, the firefighters and the emergency medical services.
- The licensee has to close the place of public assembly if safety relevant installations, equipment and devices are out of order or if regulations can't be met.
- The duties explained in clause 1) to 4) can be assigned in written form by the licensee to an organizer of an event if the organizer or his assigned event supervisor knows the event location and its installations. The responsibility of the licensee remains unaffected by this.